ALLCHRISTIE Massage Services

Monday, June 15, 2009

MIGRAINE RELIEF


My client yesterday evening had a bad Migraine headache. He had resigned himself to bed. Of course, his wife made the appointment. I've had great success with Migraine headache release. I found his shoulders were as hard as rock, his face was grimacing in pain, and the light blinded his eyes. I started work on his shoulders, spine, trapezius, head and neck. The knots seemed reluctant to disappear. About half-way through the session he began to relax. I worked 4 meridians, 7 nerve areas, the occipitals, scalenes, rhomboids, SCM, applied trigger-points, and massaged his scalp and head. Treatment of these various areas brought relief.His face showed a smile again, his painful headache disappeared.

Ask about our June specials.
Call for an appointment (801) 565-8515
http://www.allchristieinternational.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home